Audiofier Riffendium 5 KONTAKT – SMOOVE GROOVES
RIFFENDIUM SERIES is a themed sample library collection for modern producers and composers.
It includes loops of real, modeled, synthesized and designed instruments, resulting in an original palette of inspiring sounds for creators of electronic and organic music.
Our fifth release in this series is a collection of electric guitar loops which spans from clean riffs to fast rock guitar riffs perfect for Action/Chase cinematic music but also Electronic and Modern compositions.
RIFFENDIUM 5 includes 2+2 instruments: RIFFENDIUM 5 and RIFFENDIUM 5 REV, and their DI and REV DI counterparts, bundled in a single package. RIFFENDIUM 5’s samples pool is made of recordings taken from the amplifier’s output and offers ready made guitar sounds, for a fast workflow. RIFFENDIUM 5 REV offers the same sample pool, but adds the option to reverse each slice to create exciting new guitar parts and soundscapes.
RIFFENDIUM 5 DI and REV DI offer samples taken from the guitar output signal, allowing you to use your favourite Amp Simulator and guitar chain, to fit your music 100%.
Generate unique custom loops by using RIFFENDIUM 5’s articulations sequencer. Since the articulations come from a real performance, the result will always sound like a real guitarist playing a new guitar part
44 Guitar Performances
Start from one of the 44 original recordings, then edit, re-arrange the slices, randomise, save new guitar parts. This fifth release includes guitar loops that will fit perfectly in your action music composition as well as many other styles of music, from rock to film scoring.
From Guitars to Infinity. And more with REV!
RIFFENDIUM 5’s engine makes it incredibly easy to create a guitar sound that fits your song, but it also allows you to build out-wordly sounds that you won’t believe they originated from a guitar performance.
And now, with RIFFENDIUM 5 REV and REV DI, you can manipulate your performances to a totally different level!
No more stale one-key loops. These loops are alive!
Stale loops will hardly fit your music chords and will result as a robotic repetition of the same thing over and over. RIFFENDIUM 5’s loops will follow your chords as they were recorded in most major and minor shapes (and more than just that). RIFFENDIUM 5’s loops use Round Robins, therefore at every cycle the loop will sound slightly different, like a real guitar performance.
Pedals, Speakers and Effects
RIFFENDIUM 5provides the straight Amp Output signal and different Cabinets simulations for more tweak-ability. You can also bypass RIFFENDIUM 5 speaker simulations and use your favourite Cabinet impulse responses. Also, 4 distortion, 4 modulation effects plus master delay and reverb are available for more sound tweaking.
- 2 Main Instruments: Main & REV
- 2 DI instruments to be used with third party amp simulators (DI & REV DI)
- 44 Loop Styles in all Major, Minor keys and more.
- Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
- Automatic double tracking with dedicated effect pedals chain (Main, DI)
- Independent pitch control for double track guitar
- Reversible slices (REV & REV DI only)
- 140+ Presets Snasphots
- 4 distortion pedals, 4 modulation pedals, 2 Bands Eq,
- Independent effects pedals for Double Track (Main & DI)
- Independent effects pedals for Reversed Track (REV & REV DI)
- Stereo Widener for Main guitar Track,
- Stereo Width control for Main and Double Tracked Guitars
- Master Delay, Master Algorithmic and Convolution Reverb.
- Step Volume.
- Step Filters.
- Stutter Repeater.
- Host, half time and double time syncing.
- Full re-ordering of slices, with randomisation and 2 parts, 8 save/recall memory slots.
- Manual recording of sequence and step edit feature.
- Categorised browser.
- And more…
Requires NI Kontakt 5.8.1 (R43), RIFFENDIUM 5 does not work with Kontakt Player.