Cerberus – Cinematic & Epic Drums
Cerberus – Cinematic & Epic Drums is an innovative drum library with a wide range of options that will take you from individual cinematic drum kit to epic ensemble powerhouse.
Recorded on the same recording stage as our flagship orchestral library Jaeger, CERBERUS delivers an easy way to build larger-than-life drum ensembles with a brand new stacking script. You can transform the hard-hitting drummer trio we used during the sessions (which gives the library its name) into an army of players, ready to crush anything standing in their way. To make the library even more flexible, we recorded an individual drum kit with cymbals as well as a thundering Gran Cassa ensemble.
CERBERUS features our signature multi-samples engine, which has now been expanded with a new percussion mapping script. This makes things as easy as possible so that you can focus on what’s most important: making music.
The brand new stacking script allows you to transform the hard-hitting drummer trio we used during the sessions (which gives the library its name) into an army of players, ready to crush anything standing in their way.
Cerberus offers the following:
- Drum Ensembles (Gran Cassas, Kick Drums, Low Toms, Mid Toms, High Toms, Snares, Clacks, Clicks)
- Drum Kit /w cymbals
- Sound Design (Tonal Hits / Atonal SFX / Tonal Atmos / Atonal Atmos)
- 7 microphone positions (regular patches): Tob Condenser, Top Dynamic, Bottom Condenser, Mid/Side, Decca, Wide, Far.
- 3 mix mic positions (processed patches): Close, Far, Reverb.
- True Stacking Engine, for which we recorded additional round robin samples.
- Customizable Midi Mapping.
- Signature Dual Layer FX Page Kontakt Engine.
- Recorded on the same stage as JAEGER.
All of the loops and the massive “Extra” section were created by our very own Bryan Leach, using only the original source material.