Introduction to Piano Technique TUTORIAL
Do you want to improve your piano technique and DO NOT KNOW where to start?
This course is for you!!!!
This course is a 4 weeks program, dedicated to all those piano beginners that truly want to practice technique buy maybe after have tried many times, still do not know how to do it.
I am going to guide you step by step through 100% practical tutorials on what to practice each day of the program with all the details on how to do it aswell.
4 weeks = Very easy to follow exercises that will help you on developing a good technique.
What the exercises focused on?
- Good position
- Finger independence
- Sound control
So, do not wait any longer, enroll in this course today, every piano student needs to work on his technique even if this is a hobby for you or you are a 100% beginner. Take action an be part of the community.
About the instructor: Ilse Lozoya is a pianist, music teacher and online educator, currently teaching more than 80 courses in Udemy and more than 60,000 students are already enrolled in her courses.
What you’ll learn
- Students will know exactly what to study in each day of the program.
- Students will understand the core elements of a good Piano Technique.
- Student will develop a system and a good technique routine.
- You do need to have an acoustic piano, keyboard or MIDI controller in order to practice the exercises.
- A good internet connection is recomendable to watch the videos in your computer or mobile device.
- No previous music knowledge is required.