MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5 Suite 18.104.22.168 [WIN]
Samplitude Pro X5 Suite provides recording and mixing engineers with practical functions that revolutionize the standard DAW workflow. Edit in realtime, during recording. Apply effects in a custom way to individual clips. Visualize volume, frequency and phase information for selected tracks. Use batch processing for the automated editing of multiple files simultaneously.
Brand new functions
New in Samplitude Pro X5 Suite: ARA2 integrates Melodyne and SpectraLayers Pro more seamlessly than before, MIDI Polyphonic Expression supports modern controllers such as ROLI Seaboard and a new section is included for simplifying monitoring. The tempo track functions enables centralized control of changing tempo and time signatures, Automation Shapes creates smooth curves and Convology XT Complete offers vintage reverb. Additional instruments for captivating sounds, the full coreFX Suite with essential effects and a bonus audio software bundle are included in the new Samplitude Pro X5 Suite.
New! Monitoring Section
Say goodbye to meter-long cable connections and expensive routing hardware – the new Monitoring Section in Samplitude Pro X5 offers unprecedented flexibility. Set up multiple monitoring paths and load them with effects. Play back your configurations and integrate a talkback mic if you like – this can be done easily using the mouse or shortcuts.
New! ARA2 support
A second-generation ARA interface allows for more comprehensive switching between Samplitude Pro X5 and ARA-compatible plug-ins. Audio data can be swapped out faster and allows for more efficient editing in realtime. Time-consuming transfers are a thing of the past when integrating Melodyne, since audio events can be opened directly here. In addition, ARA2 simplifies simultaneous editing of multiple tracks and clean transitions between clips without crossfades.
New! Tempo Track
Tempo now has its own track. Use automations to create elegant transitions between slow and fast passages. Set additional buttons as helpful markers for beat and tempo change.
New! MIDI Polyphonic Expression
With MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE for short), discover the future of MIDI operation. MPE assigns each note a dedicated MIDI channel, which allows for parallel modulation simultaneously and independently of each other. This way, compatible controllers such as the ROLI seaboard can output their full potential. Want to apply pitch bend to a solo or bring down harmonies using sustain? It’s all possible with MPE.
Full control, everything in view
New options for automation are front and center in Samplitude Pro X5. Advanced tools for visualization offer users a better insight into their audio material.
Samplitude Pro X5 Suite Highlights
- New! ARA2 supports the latest versions of Celemony Melodyne essential and others
- New! MIDI Polyphonic Expression for additional parameters per note
- New! Monitoring Section for switching between monitoring paths
- New! Automation Shapes for predefined curves
- New! WaveColor for spectral waveform display
- New! Dedicated Tempo Track function for automating tempo changes
- New! Convology XT Complete with unlimited vintage reverb units (2965 impulse responses)
Exclusively in the Suite version
- New! Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7
- NEW! coreFX Suite with high-quality essential effects
- SOUND FORGE Pro 13, the full version of the legendary editor
iZotope RX 7 Elements & Ozone 9 Elements for restoration & mastering +
- 22 virtual instruments (11 new)
- 70 GB Independence Library
– Windows 10, Windows 8 (64-bit)
– Processor: 2 GHz
– RAM: 4 GB
– Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
– Available drive space: x GB for program installation, 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X5, 100 GB for Samplitude Pro X5 Suite
– Sound card: Onboard