Ultimate Ear Training for Piano, Guitar, & More: Play by Ear TUTORIAL
People spend thousands of dollars every year in expensive college music degree programs, and virtually every one of them includes an ear training course of some kind.
They do it for good reason; hearing and identifying pitch is a powerful tool. Ear training helps you learn new songs faster. Ear training helps you avoid mistakes before they happen. Ear training gives you the ability to improvise and compose.
Now YOU can have an easy, yet thorough, overview of the most practical aspects of a college ear training course, focused on the typical modern musician’s actual needs, at a tiny fraction of the cost.
We have pared down these long and complex courses into simple and practical tutorials that will help you really develop your ear for music.
You will learn how to:
- Hear and identify the chords of nearly any song.
- Know what families of notes and chords will sound best together when improvising or composing.
- Learn new songs faster, using your ear to speed up the process.
- Reduce your likelihood of live performance mistakes
- Increase your ability to recover smoothly when mistakes might happen.
- Plus much more!
Stop feeling jealous of great musicians who seem to effortlessly play whatever they hear.
Now you, too, can learn their secrets.
What you’ll learn
- How to sound out chords and melodies by ear
Who this course is for:
- Musicians who want to sound out recordings more quickly and accurately
- Musicians who want to play by ear
- Anyone who wants to learn ear training and music theory